The weather is finally changing and cooling down a bit in Dallas. It’s the perfect time to start layering and adding stylish fall vests to your closet. I love vests for this reason and there are so many great, affordable options out there to build your fall wardrobe with. I love that these vests are neutral in tone and can work with so many outfit options. You could layer them with a long sleeve sweater or t shirt with jeans or leather leggings, or edge up a knit dress by topping it off with a vest as well. Fall vest’s are my go- to as the weather turns crisp and chilly. I can’t wait to pull out mine to wear for the Pumpkin Patch this weekend!!
How do you wear your fall vests?
See you Thursday for a fun outfit post!!
1. Herringbone Vest- J. Crew Factory
2. Fringe Vest- ASOS
3. Fringe Long Vest- Banana Republic
4. Faux Fur Waterfall Vest –ASOS
5. Olive Quilted Vest- Banana Republic
6. Belted Biker Vest- Topshop
7. Faux Fur Shearling Vest- ASOS
8. Faux Fur Collar Vest- Forever 21